NOTE: There are options available to address gender discrimination and/or sexual harassment including behavior such as verbal sexual harassment, sexual assault, stalking, dating or domestic violence, and retaliation for reporting a violation of the sexual misconduct policy.

  • You can talk with a Title IX Coordinator who will assist you in making a decision on how to proceed with a report or complaint.

  • You can talk with a Campus Safety Officer.

  • You can file a . Reports may be filed anonymously.

  • If you need confidential help in deciding whether or not to file a report or complaint you can talk with a confidential individual.

  • CU encourages all members of our community who are victims of sexual misconduct to report the incident to the local police. Any Title IX Coordinator or Campus Safety Officer will assist you in filing a complaint with the police.